PDA

View Full Version : Doe it really take two weeks to receive Give a Day Volunteer Ticket?

disnewbie
02-28-2010, 05:21 PM
The website says that it could take up to two weeks to receive our email varification to print our Free Ticket Voucher from our volunteer service. I was just wondering if anyone else had experience with this, and could tell me if it's more like several days to a week, or if it really takes the full 14 days. We are really cutting it close to our trip to Orlando, and I was starting to panic that we might not get the email confirmation in time. :(

AndrewJackson
02-28-2010, 05:23 PM
We volunteered on Saturday, February 13th, and received an e-mail on February 17th that our vouchers were ready to be printed. I logged on that day and printed them. I think a lot of it depends on how quick the agency notifies Disney that the volunteer experience was completed.

disnewbie
02-28-2010, 05:32 PM
Thank you soooo much. I certainly hope that will be the case for us. We signed up to volunteer 6 weeks before our trip, but apparently the community center was so overwhelmed with volunteers that we had to wait a few weeks before we could even volunteer. (It's so encouraging to hear that volunteering is so high... She said that the Disney promo was driving a lot of it. Fantastic!) :thumbsup:

baby minnie's mommy
02-28-2010, 10:10 PM
DH and I volunteered at different places, but we both got our vouchers within a week of our volunteer date. :thumbsup: