PDA

View Full Version : Plan Another Trip? But you just got back!

coneygoil
02-28-2010, 02:58 PM
That's usually my husband's response after I get back from WDW and tell him when the next trip will be. LOL!

This is my offical pre-trip report. Cast of characters:

Me, 28 - 24th trip :mickey:
Anthony, 29 - my husband's 2nd trip :cowboy:
John, 52 - my dad's 27th trip :cap:
Denise, 51 - my mom's 26th trip :donald:
Alicia, 26 - my best friend :darth:
Sandy, 40ish - Alicia's mom :silly:

This will be my husband's first trip going to WDW with me. I'm so excited! He's not much of a Disney fan, but he tolerates it for me.

My parents and I just got back from a trip back in October where we did the MNSSHP. One of the most experiences we've ever had! It's been two years since we've been in the spring, so thought it was time to go when the flowers are all pretty and every day is warm.

We originally made reservations for Pop Century, but I came across a room special and my folks switched to Riverside for like $14 more a night. Riverside has been our "home resort" since I was 11 years old, but we haven't been able to afford it the last few years. Now we get to go back! We're getting two rooms since me and my husband want privacy :blush:

I made ADR for Chef Mickey for breakfast and San Angel Inn for dinner. I haven't eaten at Chef Mickey's since it was at DTD! I've never had San Angel Inn, but wanted to try it. My husband and I want to go to Jellyroll's one night to see how it is.

We'll be there from April 24-29. Only 54 days left! YAYAYAYAYAY! :mickey3:

faline
02-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Have a wonderful trip! Glad you were able to upgrade your rooms!

KylesMom
02-28-2010, 09:08 PM
I hope that your DH's first trip as a couple is a memorable one - and that you all have a great time. Make sure you give us all of the details upon your return! :mickey:

coneygoil
03-01-2010, 08:37 AM
Thank you! Oh yes, lots of details and pics when we get back ;)

DizNee143
03-01-2010, 09:27 AM
sounds like its going to be a wonderful time..
so glad you were able ti find a good discount and get to stay at your favorite resort!!!
cant wait to read all about it when you get back!!
hope you all have a blast! :mickey: