PDA

View Full Version : GAD block-out dates?

TwinniesNMeLoveWDW
02-28-2010, 02:25 PM
So I just booked a trip to WDW from April 1-10, for a conference and there's no flexibility on dates. My kids will only be there from the 1st-6th since they go back to school on the 7th. I registered us for the GAD, GADD program hoping that would defray some of the costs of taking this trip during peak season. Well, I just learned that March 29-April 8 are black-out dates for the program! (I guess I should have read the FAQ first.)

Does anyone know if I can use the fastpass option for the vouchers during the black out dates instead of the free day? I'm assuming no, but thought I'd ask anyway.

faline
02-28-2010, 02:31 PM
I would suspect that any use of the Give a Day vouchers would not be honorered during the black out dates.

TwinniesNMeLoveWDW
03-03-2010, 01:39 PM
I had emailed WDW a few days ago about this issue, and I just heard back from them today. The black out dates are for the free admission only, but the fastpass certificates will still be available during those dates!

faline
03-03-2010, 06:10 PM
Glad it will work out for you! And thanks for the clarification! It will be nice to know if the question comes up again!