PDA

View Full Version : Tried to contact MJ through their online form...

mom2morgan
02-27-2010, 07:16 PM
and after typing everything it, it wouldn't submit! It kept saying "Field 'Resort Room 1' not valid". I'm sure it was correct, and I tried it different ways even changing my selection of "Good Neighbour" to "Disneyland Hotel" to see if that would make a difference, but it didn't. Does anyone know how else to contact them? I'm disappointed because I was looking forward to using them, but the website isn't terribly user friendly.

Tink1
02-27-2010, 07:26 PM
I have spent the last 2 days on with the hosting company, they are unfortunately having a issues. I am about ready to pull my hair out! :(

If you email me at [email protected] I will have an agent contact you directly.

My apologies.

Nanc

mom2morgan
02-27-2010, 08:09 PM
I have spent the last 2 days on with the hosting company, they are unfortunately having a issues. I am about ready to pull my hair out! :(

If you email me at [email protected] I will have an agent contact you directly.

My apologies.

Nanc

You folks are just awesome - I love how you find the posts here and respond so quickly! I'll email you and let you know kind of what I'm looking for :-)

Tink1
02-27-2010, 08:49 PM
You folks are just awesome - I love how you find the posts here and respond so quickly! I'll email you and let you know kind of what I'm looking for :-)

Thanks for understanding. I am sitting here surfing while listening to musak (am on hold yet again)

Kathy will be in touch ASAP

Nanc

mom2morgan
02-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Thanks for understanding. I am sitting here surfing while listening to musak (am on hold yet again)

Kathy will be in touch ASAP

Nanc

LOL - tech support of any variety is the WORST ;-)

mom2morgan
02-28-2010, 10:16 AM
AND ON THAT NOTE... just wanted everyone to know that I am another satisfied customer. This is my first time trying Magical Journeys (which I decided to do on the advice of all the enthusiastic intercotees). I wasn't expecting any kind of response until at least sometime on Monday, but Kathy is in the process of booking what I wanted as I speak. She had a quote for me within a couple hours of me first posting here that I couldn't get the online form to work! Thanks Kathy - and thanks Nanc for finding my late Saturday night post and getting me taken care of so immediately!

NotaGeek
02-28-2010, 11:30 AM
I am glad to hear that MJ took good care of you! They are a great key to a hassle free Disney vacation! :thumbsup:

Genie1953
02-28-2010, 03:30 PM
Another satisfied customer here too.....they are just wonderful!!!!