PDA

View Full Version : EMH and park - park travel time

mustBgoofy
02-27-2010, 01:59 PM
I have searched for this but I might have missed it:
If you are staying on property and are in a park for EMH do you have to leave the park and re-enter? How do they handle evening EMH?

Also, If I am in Epcot and have to be at Ft. Wilderness for HDDMR ressie's at 715 but have to arrive at 730, how long should I allow to get from place to place? We will be there Mar27-Apr2

Thanks for the help!

Strmchsr
02-27-2010, 03:40 PM
No, you don't have to leave the park for EMH. They'll just ask to see your resort key.

As for how long...well, I'd allow at least an hour. You just never know how long it'll take. Better to get there early than late.

SBETigg
02-27-2010, 03:45 PM
For EMH, you don't have to leave and reenter. Just stay in the park and enjoy. They used to have a few stations where they would start handing out EMH bracelets for resort guests who were staying (starting at about 4 pm). But now, you just show your room key to board rides, I believe.

I would count on an hour for transportation, though it might not take that long. If it's a crowded day in the park, I might even add time to that up to an extra half hour (but only because I get nervous about being on time and would rather be early). The actual ride is about twenty minutes, but with wait time... an hour feels safe.

KylesMom
02-28-2010, 07:58 PM
I also would allow at least an hour to get to HDDR / Fort Wilderness.

We've been witness to many folks who reached the boat launch line to FtW from MK in an absolute frenzy - because they're late for their HDDR reservations & had difficulty with one or more "legs" of transport.

If you're early you can always explore a bit before it's time to check in for the show. :mickey: