PDA

View Full Version : Shopping List Help Needed

forever a child
02-25-2010, 09:24 PM
Planning my box to ship to resort. I need help with list of items to ship. We are going to do breakfast in the room before we leave.

Juice (that doesn't require refrigeration)
Dr. Pepper 12 oz bottles
Bottled Water
Rain Ponchos
Purse Tissue Packs
Hand Wipe Sanitizers
Glow in the Dark bracelets
Granola Bars
Oatmeal Packs
Coffee
Disposable Razor's
Extra Batteries

Any other suggestions?:mickey:

betteratmk
02-25-2010, 09:31 PM
Sunscreen and spray sanitizer!

g8rgirl29
02-26-2010, 07:46 AM
Some evening snack items. Packs of Gum. We also pick up the Horizon organic milk (comes in chocolate, vanilla & 2%) that comes like a juice box and doesn't need to be refrigerated. DD loves them.

Disney4us2
02-26-2010, 09:41 AM
Easy Mac my DD loves those. Gum, if you are a gum chewer. Disney doesn't sell any gum on property.

SBETigg
02-26-2010, 09:47 AM
Some paper/plastic bowls for the oatmeal? Any need for paper plates or utensils? Or you could probably pick some of that stuff up at the resort food court/quick service? Looks like a good list.

forever a child
02-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Thanks! I keep picking up an item or two every time I go to the grocery store!:blush:

betholtmans
02-28-2010, 02:22 PM
WE also sometimes ship some of the heavier toiletries...since the airlines are so restrictive about weight now...like shampoo, etc.!

Dream'nDisney
03-03-2010, 01:57 PM
What about a styrofoam cooler? We found it really handy to have our drinks iced down in a cooler instead of just in the frig. in the hotel.

forever a child
05-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Well, I am wrapping up my shopping lists and getting ready to ship at the end of the week. Anyone have any last minute suggestions to add to the list? I keep worrying that I am forgetting something:(

Disney4us2
05-02-2010, 10:32 PM
Last time I brought a small pharmacy with me, First Aid kit items, extra bandaids etc. Tylenol/motrin, antiacids, neosporin, and a thermometor. You never know what will happen. I would rather play safe than sorry. I just got small bottles and had them in a ziplock baggie. Took the bandaids out of the box and into a baggie as well.

crltkcagle
05-03-2010, 10:17 AM
We bring cereal, paper bowls, plastic spoons and pick up milk at the resort. We also pack blueberry muffins, poptarts and cereal bars for breakfast.

Ropachs
05-03-2010, 04:44 PM
Drugs! Sure, you can get them at your resort, but you'll pay a fortune. Pack 'em all, whatever you find you use at home...Tylenol, Motrin, Pepto, Imodium...:mickey:

forever a child
05-04-2010, 10:58 AM
Last time I brought a small pharmacy with me, First Aid kit items, extra bandaids etc. Tylenol/motrin, antiacids, neosporin, and a thermometor. You never know what will happen. I would rather play safe than sorry. I just got small bottles and had them in a ziplock baggie. Took the bandaids out of the box and into a baggie as well.

Drugs! Sure, you can get them at your resort, but you'll pay a fortune. Pack 'em all, whatever you find you use at home...Tylenol, Motrin, Pepto, Imodium...:mickey:

Thanks! That's what I was missing. Now I have Caladryl, Benadryl, antibiotic ointment, tylenol and imodium on my list (plus my bonine :sick: medication for the rides!) Watch me forget a toothbrush or comb! :secret:

forever a child
05-10-2010, 02:51 PM
Shipped my package today! 39 Pounds by FedEx Ground for only $26.05!:woohoo: