PDA

View Full Version : Give a day, get a day question.

mickeymacnlinda
02-25-2010, 10:13 AM
My wife and I were annual passholders when we visited WDW last September. We each had to purchase a one day pass to qualify for the free dining, which we haven't used yet. Can I combine the unused pass I already have with the Give a Day voucher to reduce the cost of my next annual pass? That would be like getting $158 off of the cost of an annual pass.

1DisneyNut
02-25-2010, 10:26 AM
You can definitely get credit for the GAD ticket towards purchase of an AP or multiday ticket. There have been several threads discussing this and you will get credit for a one day admission ticket ($79 + tax) towards the purchase of your AP. You must first enter the park with the GAD ticket and then go to guest services to upgrade it. I'm not sure if it is possible to combine with the other tickets you have because you actually are upgrading them.

DisneyBunch5
02-25-2010, 11:37 AM
Looking at the Program Terms of Give a Day, i don't think that you can combine them:

May I upgrade my free one day ticket to an Annual Pass or multi-day ticket?

Yes, you may upgrade the free ticket to another ticket type of greater value within the applicable upgrade window. However, you are responsible for the incremental cost and the new ticket may only be used by you. No changes or refunds will be given. The value of the free ticket may not be used to combine or upgrade with a separate single or multi-day ticket.