PDA

View Full Version : Looking for downloads

DISFREAKS
02-20-2010, 04:13 PM
Can anyone help me with good sites where you can download WDW music? I'm not just looking for familiar tunes but also background music and ride throughs. Thanks for your help in advance:mickey:

NotaGeek
02-20-2010, 04:29 PM
Amazon.com, iTunes, or perhaps your local library has CDs that you can download?

There are many past threads about this topic ... if you Google you can find some other types of sites, I am sure.

Please remember that INTERCOT plays by the rules and no websites for shared music sites are allowed ... please us the PM feature for anything discussion besides paid-for music sites.

DizneyRox
02-20-2010, 08:38 PM
Amazon, iTunes, etc do not have the type of music you're looking for, at least not in the ways you want it.

Some of the BGM Loops use commericially available material, so in some cases, it's possible to reconstruct the loop by buying the albums or songs from places like iTunes. Finding the actual song that used is somewhat harder. You can probably goolge some results, however be aware that many sites list incorrect versions of the songs, so while the song title may be right, it's not the same.

In general the official Disney releases are nice, but seem to fall short. They usually include one song from some of the attractions.

The current official album is worth getting, dispite it's shortcomings. There probably won;t be another official album until next year at the earliest and even that will probably only contain a couple new songs.

Try google, I'm sure you'll stumble across bits and pieces of what you're looking for.

Genie1953
02-21-2010, 09:16 AM
If you have a cell phone that you can download Apps to such as an IPhone you can get the D Tunes or MW Radio apps and listen to Disney music that way....and it is perfectly legal. I used to listen to the local radio stations at work sometimes but have been listening to D Tunes and MW Radio on my IPhone now instead...it is awesome.

Genie1953
02-21-2010, 09:19 AM
The current official album is worth getting, dispite it's shortcomings. There probably won;t be another official album until next year at the earliest and even that will probably only contain a couple new songs.

What is the name of the current official album? I have 3 and am wondering if I have the most current one.

DizneyRox
02-21-2010, 01:58 PM
I beleive it's the 4 Parks, One World album... Released in 2008, maybe even late 2007.

Genie1953
02-21-2010, 03:47 PM
I beleive it's the 4 Parks, One World album... Released in 2008, maybe even late 2007.

I have that one so that is great. I was afraid that I missed getting one. I had quite a time obtaining the first one that I got which was Happiest Celebration on Earth. That one I saw when we were there and decided that I would wait and get it later....which was impossible because you could only get it at the parks. Took me almost a year to get it but I finally found it on Ebay...although I did have to bid on it and it came right down to the last seconds. I did end up getting it but had to pay $52 for it. My daughter thought I was nuts! Guess I am...about Disneyworld!

IamBelle
02-21-2010, 05:08 PM
I believe Pandora radio has a disney channel...Live 365 also, great music :mickey: