PDA

View Full Version : A question for all you Poly people

luvDaMouse
02-18-2010, 12:55 PM
I am in the final planning stages for my May trip and have got it down to a two night (Friday and Sat) at either the Poly paying cash (thanks to 40% off rate that Disney is offering right now) or borrowing points from 2010 to stay at BLT for Friday and Sat. Then checking into BWV from Sun to Sat. I have looked at alot of pictures from another site at the Poly and it looks like not all rooms have Balconies it looks to me like they have sliders and then the railing is right up against the glass?:confused: are all the long houses like this? I dont know how I feel about being on the ground level for the patio, do any of the longhouses have balconies? I would be booking a garden view room.
Thanks!
Dana

faline
02-18-2010, 01:01 PM
Yes, there are some rooms with balconies and some without. We've always requested a balcony and have always gotten our request honored.

SBETigg
02-18-2010, 01:01 PM
In some longhouses, the second floor rooms do not have balconies. There may be one or two longhouses with no balconies at all, not sure. We requested a balcony because it was important to us (and got it). I believe most longhouses have balconies on the third floor rooms (patios on first floor). I think Tokelau has balconies on all upper floors.

wdwnutz
02-18-2010, 02:57 PM
We stayed in Figi (spelling?) in 2006. We requested a 1st floor and got it. It had a sliding door that went out onto a patio that faced the marina across from the pool and main building. It was a great room!

Polynesian Dweller
02-18-2010, 07:33 PM
The newer buildings like Tokelau and Tahiti have balconies on all floors. I would suggest Tokelau for garden view. From most rooms you can see the lagoon by lookin to the north and it's very centrally located.