PDA

View Full Version : Help me find my way

IloveJack
02-18-2010, 10:50 AM
We're wanting to resort hop in December to see all the Christmas decorations. We're were planning to stay at Pop, but I'm thinking about FW now, also. We want to go to all the deluxes, and a few of the moderates. Using WDW transportation, what's the most logical way to begin at Pop (or FW) and end up at MK for the MVMCP that night? We're only wanting to spend 4-5 hours doing this, so we need some help, please. Thanks!

faline
02-18-2010, 10:54 AM
I'd probably start at Boardwalk and visit the deluxes in that area. You can walk between Boardwalk, Yacht & Beach Club, as well as the Swan and Dolphin pretty easily. From there, I'd head to Animal Kingdom Lodge. You can catch a bus at Disney Studios. Take a bus from Animal Kingdom Lodge to the Magic Kingdom and board the monorail. You can tour the monorail resorts - Contemporary, Polynesian (not really much in the way of holiday decorations at this location) and the Grand Floridian. Return to the Magic Kingdom via monorail and take the boat to Wilderness Lodge. Return to the Magic Kingdom via boat in time for Mickeys party.

Sorry, I didn't include any of the moderates here. I'm not sure which moderates you want to visit.

BigRedDad
02-18-2010, 11:03 AM
Here is my thinking:

Go to Epcot, through International Gateway. This gets you...

1. Boardwalk
2. Beach Club
3. Yacht Club

Back through Epcot and get on the monorail. Hop on the MK Loop Monorail. This will get you...

4. Polynesian
5. Grand Floridian
6. Contemporary

On another day or on this day, you can take a boat to...

7. Wilderness Lodge.

This will cover almost all of the Deluxe resorts.