PDA

View Full Version : Is there Phineas and Ferb merchandise in the parks?

disneydoug
02-17-2010, 04:02 PM
Thanks

ibelieveindisneymagic
02-20-2010, 01:14 PM
I don't remember seeing any, but then, I wasn't really looking for it either.

SurferStitch
02-27-2010, 04:48 PM
I was looking for P&F merchandise in the parks, and found absolutely nothing in December. I was able to find one boy's tee shirt in WoD in DtD, which I bought since I can wear kid's tees.

I had moms coveting that tee since it was only one of a few left. The rest were snatched up quickly.

Hopefully they will realize the popularity of them and get more merchandise in the parks.

stephntampa
02-28-2010, 07:51 AM
I found P&F t-shirts at wal-mart for my DS, but haven't seen any stuff at Disney.. he would LOVE a hat like Perry wears!

wdw_bound
02-28-2010, 11:27 AM
We found a pin in DTD in January, but that was it. We are all big fans, and hope they do more with this show. We have found some merchandise online at DisneyShopping, but again, a fairly limited selection.

KylesMom
02-28-2010, 12:42 PM
The only P&F merchandise I've come across is at Hot Topic - and I was very surprised at that one!

Kathy Jetson
02-28-2010, 04:06 PM
I found P&f tees at Target.

Dragongirlx
03-01-2010, 05:07 AM
They have phineas and ferb soft toys in the disney store in the UK. Might also be available on the website. I am now a proud owner of Perry.

disnewbie
03-01-2010, 03:47 PM
If you wanted to find a few things before you headed out, I've found a few P&F things around town...

Kohls department stores have P&F shirts in the boys department. I bought long sleeved and a *really* cute short sleeved Perry shirt (the shirt is the color of Perry, and it's only his face on the front) for my boys (7 and 10). Each were about $10.

I found a Perry hat at Target this morning for $7.99 in the boys' section (near the socks and underwear).

And my Disney Store has a few miniature stuffed Perry, Phineas and Ferb's for $6.50 each.

Hope that helps... We *heart* P&F too!

PS. There is also a P&F video game (for what it's worth) for the Ninendo DS. :)