PDA

View Full Version : Spur of the moment trip- Disney Rewards Card

SpecJoe Magic
02-17-2010, 02:12 PM
We are thinking about taking a quick trip to WDW next week. We have some Disney Rewards dollars we want to use, but we haven't requested a new Disney Rewards card yet (our old one has expired), so there is no way we can transfer the dollars to it yet. The card won't have time to get here by mail. Is there a way we can get a Disney Rewards Card at WDW and transfer our dollars to it so that we can use it on the trip?

faline
02-17-2010, 02:36 PM
I believe others have reported being able to do this at the Guest Relations center in Downtown Disney.

BetsyELG
02-17-2010, 03:43 PM
No problem at all! We got a rewards card from Guest Services in the Magic Kingdom, called Disney Visa and the rewards dollars were downloaded instantly right on Main Street USA!

WishingStar2006
02-17-2010, 04:18 PM
You can also do it at any of the Disney VISA kiosks at WDW...I know there are a couple of them at DTD...they can give you a card and transfer your points right there.

Tink#64
02-17-2010, 11:52 PM
No problem at all! We got a rewards card from Guest Services in the Magic Kingdom, called Disney Visa and the rewards dollars were downloaded instantly right on Main Street USA!

We did this in 2008 when we made a last minute trip! We made ressies & were in WDW in a week! I called Disney Visa & they told me where the kiosk was in DTD & we got there requested the rewards card & had to wait, something like 15 minutes & then called the number we were given & they transferred the points to the rewards card! Worked like a charm! :thumbsup: