PDA

View Full Version : Finally done with all my WDW trip planning!

forever a child
02-16-2010, 07:27 PM
I am finally done with the major part of our WDW trip planning!:joy:

We decided on repeating our stay at POR. I booked our flights the other night and to get a cheaper rate we had to book it and extra night, darn! So now we will be there 7 nights instead of 6. The cheaper flight with an hour drive to another airport and the extra night with the hotel costs worked out to be the same cost as it would have been for local flight and only 6 nights. So now we will get in a night earlier (for the same price) and even if we have a delayed flight it wont hurt our days in the parks!!!:high5:

We also booked the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Express! We have never done anything like this so DD and I thought it sounded like fun to be out on the boat and watch the fireworks from there!:pirate:

We will do DTD our first evening since we arrive later on in the evening. And we will get to experience our first time during the Star Wars Weekend! Decided to only to walkings for our dining or we have found places we like for QS dining if those don't work. DD is planning our park days. And I have paid off the resort and Pirates and Pals with a nice surprise bonus that came from work this week!:woohoo:

So now all we have to do is get our GAD tickets and upgrade, and save up until May for our dinning and extra spending $ (which will be a lot easier with the help of that bonus I got)!

Getting really excited and it's gonna be hard to concentrate until then! :cloud9:

Can't wait for warmer weather and May! Thanks for all the help from so many here on the board. I love planning but I like to have it all done too so I can just enjoy my time in the parks!!!!:magic:

faline
02-16-2010, 07:38 PM
Sounds wonderful!

ibrowse17
02-16-2010, 10:59 PM
Sounds good, have a great time:thumbsup:

Ms. Mode
02-17-2010, 08:28 AM
Isn't it great to get to WDW a day early:D

KylesMom
02-17-2010, 03:15 PM
How cool that you can arrive a day early and spend the same amount of money. You'll be nicely rested for your first full day there!

We also booked the Pirates and Pals Fireworks Express! We have never done anything like this so DD and I thought it sounded like fun to be out on the boat and watch the fireworks from there! Looking forward to your report on this - haven't heard much about it, but it sounds fun! :mickey:

forever a child
02-17-2010, 11:08 PM
How cool that you can arrive a day early and spend the same amount of money. You'll be nicely rested for your first full day there!

Looking forward to your report on this - haven't heard much about it, but it sounds fun! :mickey:

Looking forward to giving a trip report on this too. Like you said, not much has been said about this boat ride but we like Pirates so it sounded like fun. :sail:

coneygoil
02-19-2010, 09:06 AM
Have a great time! I've done Star Wars weekend several times and it's pretty cool! I remember way back in '96, I was eating somewhere in MGM and saw a storm trooper walking around. I was like, "What in the world is he walking around for?" Thus, my intro into Star Wars Weekend...LOL.

mouseketeer mom
02-20-2010, 07:57 AM
Sounds like you're ready to go!! Enjoy every minute.