PDA

View Full Version : The Fairy Godmother works at Pop Century!!!!

Suzi Q
02-16-2010, 04:19 PM
We stay at Pop Century about twice a year if we're lucky...and there is a really nice cashier in the food court - I believe her name is Joan - and she looks just like the Fairy Godmother! We always get in her line, she's a darling. If you stay at Pop Century, see if you can spot her! We've seen her there for at least 3 years in a row...

BugeyedMuggy
02-16-2010, 04:54 PM
I know exactly who you are reffering to and I think her name is Joan. She is a very sweet lady. Always smiling and very helpfull.

olivegirl
02-16-2010, 05:41 PM
I can not believe it....I remember who that is!!! Last April we stayed there for the first time and on the DDP. We were so confused by the time we got up to the register. Joan was sooo wonderful and patient with us!! Very helpful and pleasant!!!! We were at POP again in August and Joan was there!! :thumbsup: But this time we were not so confused!! We will again be staying at POP this year in August and I will sooo be looking for Joan!! :mickey:

Pirate Granny
02-16-2010, 10:55 PM
Please send the resort Manager a note and tell him about Joan...we have to let Management know when a CM goes up and beyond.
:pirate:

Suzi Q
02-17-2010, 01:12 PM
She should be in the Parade...she has the sweetest personality and smile...but then we'd lose her at Pop!

BugeyedMuggy
02-21-2010, 03:04 PM
Please send the resort Manager a note and tell him about Joan...we have to let Management know when a CM goes up and beyond.
:pirate:

Great Idea! How do I do that?

trynkat
02-21-2010, 05:28 PM
Thanks for letting us know of someone who goes above and beyond. :mickey: We'll definitely watch for her on our next trip.

Lakin
02-21-2010, 07:29 PM
My family will be watching for her, too. Has anyone told her that she's famous?