PDA

View Full Version : Palm Sunday services

alliekat
02-16-2010, 09:26 AM
I think I know the answer, but I am going to ask anyway. Is there anywhere at WDW where they hold Palm Sunday mass? If not can someone please tell me where the closest Catholic Church would be by taxi, because we won't have a car.
Thank you

betteratmk
02-16-2010, 09:38 AM
The Contemporary usually hosts Easter Sunday mass, not sure about Palm Sunday though. There is a large Catholic Church close to the outlet mall ( close to SR535)

cajunmickey
02-16-2010, 11:13 AM
The closest Catholic Church is Mary Queen of the Universe. It is not far from DTD and the hotels on this row. It is a beautiful church. It is on the frontage road on Interstate 4. You can pull up information and they have really good directioon. I have seen taxi's there before.

Scar
02-16-2010, 12:04 PM
Check out this page. (http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/religious/default.asp)

alliekat
02-16-2010, 01:30 PM
Thank you all so much for your quick responses, it is much appreciated!

LittleRoosMommy
02-16-2010, 01:59 PM
We were at WDW for Christmas this year and there were no Catholic Masses held on either Christmas Eve or Day on property.

We ended up going to Holy Family Catholic Church for Christmas Eve. It's about 20 min drive going back to MCO. Mary Queen of the Universe is much closer. Unfortunately for us, our dinner at Cali Grill was at the same time as Mass, so we opted for Holy Family.

Everyone I spoke to at both parishes were extremely helpful and nice!

Good luck and have a great trip!