PDA

View Full Version : DisneyorBust returns to the "World" Day 3

DisneyorBust
02-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Date: February 4th 2010
Cast: Me, DisneyorBust
DW
Here we go with another report of our getaway. Sorry for the delay!
Again, we hit 3 parks. Today, we began our day without a wake up call, we have been waking up on our own, rested and ready to take on the parks in a somewhat leisurely way.
While DW got ready, I headed to Cap'n Cook's for coffee and Coke Zero, no coffee for me thank you, I'm too young!:D
We were soon on our way to the TTC for the Monorail to Epcot, I sure miss not being able to ride with the Monorail Pilot... Soon we were heading to the entrance on what was going to be a warm and sunny day. We followed the opening crowd to Soarin' and I grabbed FastPasses. We planned to ride later and grab some breakfast at Sunshine Seasons. DW opted not to ride Soarin' and went outside to enjoy the sunshine. Soarin' was great as always. I met up DW, who's back by the way, was 'back' to normal. We headed towards Mission:Space and while I enjoyed my trip to Mars, DW browsed thru Mousegears and she was back soaking up the sun. We met up again and took in the Jamitors, these guys sure do put on a great show, lot's of energy and humor! We then strolled thru the Innoventions area (outside) and enjoyed the music. TT was now around a hour, the crowds had definitely increased. We decided to head to DHS and made our way out of Epcot. Off to DHS via the bus system and we arrived and went straight to Guest Services to cancel an ADR and try to secure dining at the Studios. We decided to go back to 50's Primetime, and the friendly CM told us that our best bet for a lunch time ADR was for us to go directly to Primetime. We walked over, taking in the sun when I stopped outside of Indian Jones to pull the rope in the well. Much to my surprise, DW had never done this! I guess it was something that I only did with the kids! Off to Primetime, the line was short and they were able to take us after a short wait. Our server was in character and soon DW and I were sharing a Ceaser salad for an appetizer. DW had the Chicken and I had the Pot Roast, talk about a quantity of food! It was delicious, but DW was only able to eat half. I was able to finish mine though. Now that we were both quite full, we made our way to Toy Story, expecting long lines and it was at 70 minutes. We decided not to get FP's as we had plans to go to Magic Kingdom for Spectro. Off to Muppet's and we only had a short wait before the doors opened and we were enjoying a fun time with the Muppets. DW kidded me about riding Star Tours, she doesn't ride it.:ack: So we strolled down Sunset Blvd, I love the music here also, and I had to check the wait times at both Tower of Terror and RnR. As expected with how busy the park was (started seeing a number of dance teams and tour groups).
Both attractions had long wait times, so we decided to enjoy some ice cream. I needed a Mickey bar! We sat, people watched and finished our ice cream. We went thru the shops as we made our way out of the park,we wanted to exit before the parade began. After a short wait, we were on a bus to return to to the Poly via the TTC. We freshened up and rested a bit before we were once again on our way to the Magic Kingdom. Spectro and WISHES! were on the agenda for tonght. We took in the ambiance of Main Street and wlked then to Space Mtn, I wanted to check out the changes and grabbed a FP for later, on to Buzz Lightyear, I was finally able to outscore DW, she was tough to beat this trip! We went back thru the hub and took in Jungle Cruise (one of DW's favorites) we had a good Captain too. Then to Piratesand to BTMRR but it had too long a wait, so we opted for dinner. Columbia Harbour House called to us so we stopped in, chatted with a very nice CM and enjoyed our shrimp dinners. Naturally, we then went on HM, spent some time with 99 Happy Haunts and then crossed back over to Tomorrowland as my FP time was approaching. After Space, we sat and watched Spectro, great parade! We went to the hub for WISHES! With changes ahead, I'm glad we got to see both of these classic shows. After WISHES! we lingered in the park abit to let the crowds thin and made our way to the line for the Monorail. Soon we were back at the Poly and realized that tomorrow is our last day. (Or so we thought!)

faline
02-15-2010, 07:39 PM
An unexpectedly extended trip? Hmm... can't wait to hear what happened.

Very nice, very relaxed touring day. You did three parks but it certainly doesn't sound like you did it at a rushed pace!

KylesMom
02-17-2010, 10:05 AM
Although crowds are increasing from yesterday, you two still were able to have a nice, relaxing and enjoyable day. Three parks again!

After much cajoling, I finally convinced DH to try 50's this next trip. I hope our experience is as good as yours!

OK, you thought your last day would be tomorrow - can't wait to hear the story! :mickey:

Beach Club Babe
02-17-2010, 03:52 PM
Another great fun filled day! I love "or so we thoughts"!

MississippiDisneyFreak
02-17-2010, 04:45 PM
Thanks for posting

pink
02-27-2010, 05:41 PM
Its nice to see how relaxed you guys are on your vacation (at least it come across that way). It seems like you had a lot of fun! I like your plot twist too, its a to be continued, DUM DUM DUM. :mickey:

pdrlkr
03-01-2010, 04:26 PM
Thanks for the Report! :smickey:

Melanie
03-07-2010, 12:00 PM
Relaxing, even though you guys were doing all that hopping. Great report!

vizsla
03-08-2010, 05:18 AM
Thanks for the report.

mouseketeer mom
03-09-2010, 08:33 AM
oooo! Whats going to happen??!

yjgirl32
03-11-2010, 11:36 AM
another great report!