PDA

View Full Version : Better Discount

Lizzie
02-15-2010, 07:18 PM
I think during free dinning time you pay rack rate for a room. Next time we plan on going is 2011 we will do a minimum of 10 days. It will be me and my husband our twins will be approxametly 5 and we will have a 2 year old and 1 year old.
We will either try to book all star music suites or two rooms at the carribean beach. We enjoyed eating on the dinning plan last time.

But I am wondering if we will save more money trying to book with free dinning or look for a time to go when they offer a good room discount.

We are fairly flexable on the tme of year we go any time between September and early November. And any time after March to beginning of June. Attempting to skip big spring break weeks.

faline
02-15-2010, 07:26 PM
Partly it would depend on how you dine and whether you'd get full advantage of free dining. With the changes in ticket rules that have been imposed, it would be harder to get full value from free dining.

In any case, I'd suggest using Magical Journeys to help guide you on what might work best for you.

Of course, there's no guarantee that Disney will offer free dining (or any other discount) during the times you want to go.

BigRedDad
02-15-2010, 07:26 PM
I would not count on Free Dining. Disney is reeling in discounts and I expect free dining to be one that goes quickly in 2010, let alone 2011. I would not be planning around deals from the past two years. You will probably disappointed.

JPL
02-15-2010, 10:57 PM
I agree with Linda put in Magical Journeys hands and let them calculate the best discount available for you. They are always on top of these things and will look out for your best interests. You really need to do the math on the dicounts since most of the time they don't work out to be as great as they seem and free dining is on the top of that list.