PDA

View Full Version : Wishes being replaced?!?!?!?!

DisneyPrincess21
02-15-2010, 06:28 AM
Please tell me this is only for the Summer months! I will be down at WDW on Sep 9th-Sep 15th and i really hope wishes will be up and running again.
Does anyone know if wishes and spectromagic should be back by September? It would be truly upsetting to have to miss both of them :sob: i have missed them the last 2 trips, and this past trip is because everyone stood in front of me when i was in my ecv and i literally couldnt see anything, while listening to the music i just sat and cried at the rudness of the people who purposely stood directly in front of my chair.

kakn7294
02-15-2010, 07:12 AM
I can't tell you when Wishes and Spectro will be back but I do want to advise you to watch the parade from one of the designated areas for WCs and ECVs. When we went with my mother, we watched Spectro from the one in the hub. We were all allowed in the section with her but WCs and ECVs were in the front and those of us who could stand had to stay behind all the WCs and ECVs.

Strmchsr
02-15-2010, 09:54 AM
At the moment, the special fireworks and MSEP have only been announced for the summer, but there's no announcement on whether Wishes will be back or something new in the fall. As for Spectro, who knows? They just did some rennovations on Spectro, so I couldn't see it going away forever, but I also can't see them spending all this money on MSEP for only 2-3 months unless it's going to be a yearly thing.

Stu29573
02-15-2010, 10:09 AM
You know, I like Wishes but I also miss the old show as well. I thought it was nice to highlight each land and the attractions in them. Wishes, while sweet, seems more generic to me. Just my :twocents:

Maleficent_vf
02-15-2010, 05:17 PM
I love Wishes and would hate to see it go. I was excited by the announcement that MSEP was returning for the summer, but I doubt it will be running when we're there in May :( Spectro is good, but there's just something magical about MSEP. :thumbsup:

Ian
02-16-2010, 07:46 AM
This topic is already being discussed here (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=167041) so I'm going to close this topic and direct all conversation to the original thread.

Thanks! :mickey: