PDA

View Full Version : more princess please!!!!

mrskooting
02-15-2010, 02:16 AM
hello everyone! we are scheduled to visit WDW this coming may 2010. it's our first time to visit and we're all excited! i have 3 girls, 7,5, and 4yo and they are all into disney princesses! so i'm thinking of taking them to the CRT but based from what i've been reading, Akershus has more princesses than CRT. i just don't want them to see only Cinderelly but i want them to see as many princesses as possible. please advise. :confused: thanks in advanced for all the input!

tadshome
02-15-2010, 02:41 AM
On our last trip we did both and Arkerhaus did have more princesses. The food was lovely and it was a really enjoyable experience :mickey:

BigRedDad
02-15-2010, 08:32 AM
I have never been to CRT. From reading, you only see Cinderella in the queue leading up to going in. At the breakfast or meals, she is not there.

We did do Akershus and there were 6 princesses and they were incredible. We had 6 princess plus Belle for the photos up front. I was leery because the menu looked pretty awful (I am a picky eater). It turned out to be very good. They have the traditional Norwegian fare. But, they also had many things for me and my DD: pastries, fruit, waffles (of course), and other items.

I would go again with no worries.

Kairi_7378
02-15-2010, 09:16 AM
Asherkus is your best bet for princesses. Plus, I think it will be a little easier to get a good ADR time there given the timing of your trip. Have fun!

Ms. Mode
02-15-2010, 09:39 AM
We went to Akershus in January and I must say that the princesses there are truly lovely :thumbsup:

kathiep
02-15-2010, 09:46 AM
We did CRT for breakfast last August. When you enter the castle, you meet with Cinderella for a few minutes and have your picture taken with her. After that, you are seated upstairs. During your meal, a variety of princesses rotate through and greet each table. On the day we were there, we were visited by Sleeping Beauty, Snow White, Jasmine and Belle. My dtr loved it. 2 years ago, we had taken her to breakfast at Akerhaus. All things considered, both experiences were very similar; the food was Ok, lots of princess interaction. The only thing we didn't like about the Akerhaus was the rotation of characters. We were among the first seated and they rotate all the princess through the same room at the same time. That made for a rather lengthy wait for the princesses to get to our the room in which we were seated and then we saw them all in a pretty rushed few minutes.

Disney4us2
02-15-2010, 10:20 AM
:welcome: to Intercot

On our first trip to WDW I had mostly princess dinning for my then princess crazy DD (then 5).

We visited Akershaus, CRT, and 1900 Park Fare. Cindy is her favorite. The food was good at all three. We did the dinners at all three. We also did all the princess meet and greets.

Have a great first trip:mickey:

mrskooting
02-15-2010, 11:02 AM
thanks so much for all the feedbacks! :mickey:

WVParkfan
02-15-2010, 02:01 PM
We've done both, and the food and character interaction at Akershus were better.

However, every princess deserves the chance to dine in the Castle at least once in her life. I would take your girls to CRT.