PDA

View Full Version : AK Picnic In the Park?

tarkin
02-12-2010, 02:19 PM
I remember reading that this had been changed to seasonal. Is the Picnic in the Park available in March? I'm not sure what qualifies as seasonal.

SBETigg
02-12-2010, 03:03 PM
"Seasonal" usually means during the really busy seasons, and/or in the case of dining, during the Free Dining period when table service dining becomes filled quickly and they need more options out there. So I'm not sure of the return date for Picnic in the Park, but March sounds unlikely. Near Easter is a possibility, though.

Figment!
02-12-2010, 03:06 PM
The meaning of "seasonal" varies from location to location.

Typically, seasonal periods occur around such Holidays/Periods as New Years, President's Day, Spring Break, Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Middle of Summer, Free Dining Promotion, Thanksgiving, and Christmas.

It has not been announced yet if Picnic in the Park will follow a typical seasonal schedule or other dates.

Once such an announcement is made, you'll be sure to find it posted on the Discussion Boards.

tarkin
02-12-2010, 05:38 PM
We're going March 12-19. Is this Spring Break time in the US (I'm Canadian).

tarkin
02-12-2010, 10:18 PM
We're used to the crowds in October. Hope they aren't too big of a shock! Thanks everyone for your responses.:thumbsup:

Jenemmy
02-12-2010, 10:47 PM
We're going March 12-19. Is this Spring Break time in the US (I'm Canadian).

I can't speak for everyone, but I can tell you that Spring Break for my area is the first week of April.....