PDA

View Full Version : Carriage Rides

waymickey
02-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Has anyone done this? I am looking for some inexpensive different things to do at WDW this summer. I saw that you can take carriage rides at FW. there will be just three of us.
Any information would be great and if anyone has any other suggestions for new things to do that would be great to.

faline
02-11-2010, 03:54 PM
We've done this twice - once with my daughter and her husband and once for just the two of use. We had great fun on both excursions - particularly with great conversations with our drivers!

Genie1953
02-12-2010, 12:46 AM
I noticed that carriage rides are done at both Fort Wilderness and POR. Can anyone give me a comparison of the two? Is one better than the other....longer....more scenic, etc? Would love to hear some opinions.

faline
02-12-2010, 07:34 AM
I've seen the carriages at Port Orleans but have only done the one at Fort Wilderness so can't compare them.

badkitty
02-13-2010, 01:50 AM
We haven't done the carriage ride but we did do the wagon ride. It was a lot of fun traveling down the streets of the campground. The driver also took us down the shore of Bay Lake and we had a great view of MK!