PDA

View Full Version : School Bread!

BluegrassDaisy
02-11-2010, 02:24 PM
Over the years I have read reviews about the School Bread in Epcot's WS. A few weeks ago I had the opportunity to try it and I only have one word: :cloud9: is that a word? On our WS day, we had a character breakfast at Cape May's Cafe and a relatively early dinner scheduled at LeCellier so we decided that we would just have some snacks for lunch. Honestly I hadn't given it much thought in advance, but while in Norway exploring with our Kim Possible "Kimmunicator"; I remembered the reviews I'd read about the school bread, so I popped in and picked one up. I am sooooo hooked. My younger DD had a choc chip cookie from the bakery which she enjoyed. The couple behind me had some delicious looking almond covered pretzels (huge!); they said they have these every trip and love them. What a dilemma for when I return!! BTW, can anyone give me a review on those pretzels??

SBETigg
02-11-2010, 03:15 PM
Don't know about the pretzels, but I'm not a fan of the School Bread. I'm glad you liked it, though.

BluegrassDaisy
02-11-2010, 03:26 PM
My DH wasn't a fan either, but to me it was just right. Not too sweet and I love coconut. Mmm, now I'm wishing I had a piece.

ILoveLegos
02-11-2010, 05:48 PM
On my last visit a few days ago - I had both the school bread & the almond covered sweet pretzel! Then I shared the majority with my "park party" --> :cloud9:

:mickey: now they're hooked too! :mickey:

BigThunderFan
02-11-2010, 05:59 PM
We loved the school bread too! None of us are coconut fans, but we all thought it was great, even picky DS!

mouseketeer mom
02-11-2010, 07:14 PM
I of course tried the school bread because I am always curious to see what all the hoopla is about. Uhh..It was just like a big donut to me. No interest in getting it again.