PDA

View Full Version : Dining for Large Group in Epcot?

all4djcc
02-08-2010, 07:58 PM
I am looking for a buffet or family style restaurant in Epcot for a group of about 14. I really don't want a sit down table service type of meal. Takes too long and can get very expensive. Any suggestions?:sick:

ElenitaB
02-08-2010, 08:05 PM
If you want to include some characters (besides the one in your group) in your fun, Garden Grill would be a great place. Biergarten might also be a good choice for your group. You could also exit through the International Gateway and go to the "All American Clambake" buffet at the Beach Club's Cape May Cafe.

Pirate Granny
02-08-2010, 08:51 PM
GERMANY...it's buffet and you eat a long tables...they could probably reserve two for you.
:pirate:

megustamex
02-09-2010, 01:48 AM
Ditto for Germany - food is awesome (I couldn't believe all the different great meats and potatoes! Oh and those pretzels...). Really fun with all the entertainment too. We went with extended family last fall and it was our best meal as far as food AND fun.

goofyfan4466
02-09-2010, 06:12 AM
my family has never tried germany. sounds awesome as we are a meat and potatoes family. thanks for the info.

wdwfansince75
02-09-2010, 09:52 AM
Concur with the Biergarden....although the tables seat 8 (maybe 10), they would put the party at two adjacent tables, and you can enjoy the meal and the show as a group. We did Garden Grill with a party of 8. On the upper level, where we were, the adjacent tables are seperated by partitions. However, if I recall correctly, they could be able to seat a single party of 14....Service is family style, so the party can stay at the tables, and be served. And there are characters, including Mickey (in farmer's garb). One of our favorite meals.

We tried to do ADR's for a party of 12 at LeCellier, and at Coral Reef, and were told that we would be split among two tables for 6....and that we would not be guaranteed adjacent tables.