PDA

View Full Version : One Week Away From 180+10 ADRs!

darthmacho
02-08-2010, 06:12 PM
We're just one week away from making our ADRs for our August trip. It's a little nerve-wracking to be planning so early, but here's what we're considering, and I'm planning my meals based on my projected itinerary and meal plan giving us one sit-down per day average.

Definite choices:
Sunday, Check-in Day: Dinner at Boatwrights for dinner because we're staying at POR and not going to parks that day.
Monday: Early Breakfast at Crystal Palace and a head start to Space Mountain as the park opens and before crowds swell.
Tuesday: Probably doing a water park early, and then visiting the Wilderness Lodge for dinner at Whispering Canyon.

Probable but still working out the details:
Wednesday/Sunday: Either AK or DS on these days. Want to try Yak and Yeti for lunch, we are juggling which meal for DS, and which restaurant. If we do dinner, we might go with 50's Prime Time, and if we do breakfast, Hollywood and Vine.

Thursday/Friday: these are Epcot days, and we're pretty much settled on Le Cellier for lunch, and Chef's De France for dinner. Not sure which day for whic quite yet, but probably in that order.

Saturday: Thinking of a Magic Kingdom re-visit, and monorailing over to Chef Mickey's. I'm determined to fit it in, just not sure where yet. Thinking maybe late lunch or earliest possible dinner, and then off to MK.

Unsure:
Monday, Last Full Day: Might be another MK day, since we may wish to wind up the trip there. I'm not sure what we might do just yet. A meal at Downtown Disney? Ohana? Hmmmmm. I'm open to suggestions...

Last Day, Travel Day: We'll have an extra point to spare here, and since we're avoiding the signature places, I'm thinking of applying it to pizza in the room the night before instead of the above plan because that costs two points, and the kids might enjoy it, and it may be a nice way to wind down the trip as we pack up to leave?

So, how am I doing? :mickey:

Pirate Granny
02-08-2010, 08:50 PM
How about Tony's at MK with dinner scheduled for the Spectro Magic Parade...you may be able to snag a table outside...a wonderful way to end a trip...keep watching they may bring back the dessert buffet for the MK fireworks...that's a perfect way to end a trip.
:pirate:

SBETigg
02-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Pizza in the room makes more sense OOP. I don't think it's a good use for credits. But if that's what works out, so be it.

A low-key meal at the Plaza might be a good idea, but Tony's has also gotten some surprisingly good reviews lately. Have you tried Grand Floridian Cafe? One of my favorites. Are you going to try making your ADRs online? I just did mine today and it was a great experience. I loved it. Happy planning!