PDA

View Full Version : When watching the Super Bowl do u...

caryrae
02-07-2010, 07:13 PM
Time any break (bathroom, food, beer, ect) so you don't miss the game or commercials?

Lakin
02-07-2010, 07:15 PM
I go whenever I need to go. Don't care if I miss one over the other. So far, the commercials haven't been that good except for the Doritoes one.

*slap* You don't touch my mom, and you don't touch my Doritos.

ROFL

caryrae
02-07-2010, 07:23 PM
I totally agree with you about that commercial that was very funny.

SBETigg
02-07-2010, 07:26 PM
The commercials are all replayed, whether on TV or on Youtube. I'm all about the game. Haven't been impressed with commercials, or game, yet.

JPL
02-07-2010, 08:12 PM
There is so much down time while the game is on I try not to miss a play but definitely try not to miss the commercials although this year they seem a little less interesting

caryrae
02-07-2010, 08:12 PM
I thought I was watching a CSI marathon during Halftime.

kakn7294
02-07-2010, 10:24 PM
I used halftime for a nap.

Missy_Mouses_Dad
02-08-2010, 08:59 PM
I was kind of disappointed overall with the commercials.

gueli
02-10-2010, 07:47 AM
I agree with many, the commercials, especially this year were lacking.

Most suprising commercial (and funny) was the David Letterman with Jay Leno.

Most interesting - the Google commercial- pointing out that if you type in the question- you can get the answer.

Half time show was OK, but sick of the lip sinc ( at times Pete townsend didn't appear to be playing the guitar...). Also it sounded like a CSI -NY, Vegas & Miami - commercial all rolled into one....

as to he OP's question- I took breaks as needed, but it was easier when the saints had the ball- you could go in between plays , with the colts you never knew when they were going to no substiute/no huddle.

But apparently- much like the rest of the country, and depending on how much you believe it, the world - I watched the entire game...
also My DD, who turned 8, got to stay up late for the game...

GrmGrninGost
02-11-2010, 07:41 PM
I try not to miss either, but the game comes first! :mickey:

SBETigg
02-12-2010, 07:06 AM
I didn't think The Who lip-synced. I thought it was the sound delay from the stadium. The sound seemed live to me. If Daltry were in a studio, he would have been able to smooth over a lot of those rough notes that come with singing live. I guess they fooled me. It was a really cool stage, though.

The Google commercial was a good one. I liked a few, and really hated the sorry sad sack loser men theme to a lot of them. Time to put on the big boy pants. Or, pants. Any pants. Please.

magicofdisney
02-12-2010, 08:53 AM
We used the DVR so we just paused the game when necessary. I don't recall pausing a commercial, though.