PDA

View Full Version : Booking through Southwest Vacations?

GINNY69
02-04-2010, 08:15 PM
Has anyone every booked there trip through Southwest Vacations? If so did everything work out ok as far as getting all your travel documents? We usually book through disney but we got a pretty good rate through Southwest so I guess I am a little nervous.. Thanks for any info... :plane:

faline
02-04-2010, 08:28 PM
I've booked airfare through Southwest but not a vacation package. Personally, I'd use Magical Journeys.

Strmchsr
02-04-2010, 10:26 PM
:ditto: there's no package deal through SWA that MJ can't get for you too and you know you can trust them.

why4k
02-04-2010, 11:56 PM
I agree. Fly Southwest, book with MJ. You get the best of both worlds.

bertmmur
02-05-2010, 06:37 AM
We booked through Southwest last year because we got a really good deal. I was a bit nervous too, but everything went fine. Even the gift card that was part of the package was waiting for us at the resort.

hel5165
02-05-2010, 08:34 AM
I booked a SWA pkg for Jan. and everything worked out great. You will receive paper tickets however so you have to checkin at the counter at your departure airport.

Our return from PoP Century went smoothly; the Disney folks took care of every detail so we didn't have to checkin at the airport -- just went straight to security.

Rekenna
02-05-2010, 12:32 PM
Hi! Last year DH and I booked a trip package through SW to Las Vegas. Everything went very smoothly, all the extra tickets for attractions I had booked, the shuttle, tours-all went well. This was the best deal out there for Las Vegas at the time we went.

I haven't booked a WDW vacation package through them, but I would expect it to go just as smoothly.

Good luck, have fun!:mickey:

eeyorepoohfan
02-06-2010, 02:01 PM
I booked a vacation package through Southwest last August for my hubby and myself. They were running the special for friends go free. :mickey: Our trip was for December 10-15. I was a little nervous at first since it said it wasn't a paperless flight. But I received my packet with all my information and Magical Express tickets approximately 1 1/2 to 2 weeks before our trip. :thumbsup: Everything went completely smoothly!! We were able to do online checkin and everything was waiting for us at POP Century when we arrived. When we went to leave POP Century, they checked us in for our flight and checked our luggage for us. The Magical Express dropped us off at the airport and all we had to do was get through security.