PDA

View Full Version : I get to meet/see Rob Pattinson (Edward)

pink
02-03-2010, 08:15 PM
Ok.. I'll get to the Rob stuff in a minute. There is a back story to it.

Ok so what feel like a LONG time ago my mom and I wrote into get tickets to be an audience member on The View. A few weeks ago we got our tickets and we actually went today. We got so lost getting there but once we got in, it was so much fun. The studio is so small, you would be suprised. It looks so much bigger on TV. Before the show started, Barbara Walters came out and said hello to us. Our guests were Gabby (the main star from the movie Precious) and a politician (I forgot his name, sorry) and then they showed clips from Whoopi's brief cameo appearence on the Broadway production of The Lion King. Well guess what- the whole audience got tickets to the show! I'm going with the whole family on Friday night and we got orchestra seats, so excited.

MOVING ON- So after we got tickets from The View I was curious to see what other tickets we could get and see in NYC. I called up NBC, got tickets for Late Night with Jimmy Fallon for March 1st and low and behold, ROB PATTINSON is the guest that day and it also happens to be Jimmy's one-year anniversary on the show.

I am so excited. Being a huge Twilight fan it was on my bucket list to meet one of the three main actors from the films and I am actually going to. Yay! I just had to share.:mickey:

NotaGeek
02-03-2010, 08:39 PM
Yea! Have fun ... but don't get arrested! :mickey:

StitchFan#1
02-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Wow LUCKY I am a huge Twilight fan but sorry to say im just not team Edward lol! Thats just so cool! GO TEAM JACOB:D

SBETigg
02-03-2010, 09:12 PM
How fun for you!

RedSoxFan
02-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Have fun. DD13 would be so jealous. But rumor has it (it was in the paper) that Robert Pattison will be filming a movie at Cornell Univ this summer along with Sean Penn. Cornell is 10 minutes away. DD13 says we're going. We'll see.

Joannelet
02-04-2010, 10:15 PM
yay!! I am so excited for you!! I just met the cast of Vampire Diaries on Saturday so I am right there with you on the vampires!! :)
Rob is the next one that I want to meet!
Have a wonderful time!

Disneypixie513
02-04-2010, 10:22 PM
That's so cool! While I too am Team Jacob, I'm a big enough fan of Twilight in general to be jealous! I honestly don't know how I would react if I saw one of the Twilight stars in person. I would definately be hyper-ventilating. :blush:

joanna71985
02-04-2010, 11:32 PM
Lucky! I am so jealous

murphy1
02-05-2010, 07:14 AM
That is so fun!! My daughter would be so jealous, she has him all over her walls! I could listen to his voice all day. Wear a scarf:D

Jenemmy
02-05-2010, 02:57 PM
How coooool!!!! I am way too old to be "team" anything, yet I am still Team Edward all the way! Have an awesome time!:thumbsup:

IamBelle
02-06-2010, 07:38 AM
wow, that's amazing!! Have fun, and Jimmy Kimmel is hilarious!!