PDA

View Full Version : AKL to Yacht Club Resort

A&M'sMommy
02-03-2010, 01:39 PM
What's my best bet transportation wise for dinner at the Yacht Club Resort from AKL?

Thanks ! :)

BigRedDad
02-03-2010, 01:44 PM
AKL to Epcot. You can either walk through International Gateway, hop the bus or boat to YC.

Another option is AKL to AK, then hop the YC bus.

Scar
02-03-2010, 01:45 PM
Best bet in what way?

If you mean quickest, taxi.

If you mean a nice way using Disney transportation, bus to DHS, then boat to YC.

ThanxForNoticin
02-04-2010, 07:40 AM
I agree with parts of both posts above. I would either take a bus to AK and then another bus to YC, or I would take a bus to DHS and then walk or boat to YC from the Studios. It's about a 15-minute walk or boat from DHS to YC. The quicker might be bus to AK and then bus to YC. The absolute quickest would be a taxi.

TammiMcMan
02-04-2010, 11:47 PM
Fastest and least amount of walking = taxi

No charge and minimal walking = AKL to AK to YC

Least amount of bus transfers, admission into Epcot required and 15 minute walk = AKL to Epcot (walk to the back Int'l Gateway entrance, walk to YC)

Least amount of bus transfers, no admission required and 15 minute walk or 10 minute boat ride = AKL to DHS (walk past entrance to resort boat launch, or follow the pathway to YC)

DizneyRox
02-05-2010, 04:57 AM
There is NO bus from Epcot to BC! If you bus to Epcot, you will need to walk through and use admission.

I'd bus the MGM and walk over. Taking the boat from MGM is slower than walking (unless youre a snail).