PDA

View Full Version : Wide World of Sports admission

PrincessASquared
02-03-2010, 07:38 AM
As an annual passholder, can I get into The Wide World of Sports complex, or do I have to pay a seperate fee?:confused:

Thanks.

KylesMom
02-03-2010, 10:57 AM
Are you inquiring about a particular event such as spring training, or an event which a friend or family is participating in at the ESPN Wide World of Sports?

For example, right now they're running a special for Braves Spring Training games:

Now you can enjoy exclusive suite-level seating as you watch the Atlanta Braves swing into action! This special Passholder offer includes admission, a game program and a ballpark buffet, which will be served from noon to 1:30 p.m.

Catch the Braves as they play the Houston Astros on Sunday, March 7, 2010, or see them face off against the St. Louis Cardinals on Sunday, March 21, 2010. Both games are set to begin at 1:05 p.m. at the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex. Participating Passholders can view all the action in cool comfort at the suite level, which has 4 climate-controlled indoor suites. Ticket Prices (Tax included)
$80 (ages 10 and up)
$70 (ages 3-9)

They are also offering passholders $5 off a $35 ticket to see the Harlem Globetrotters. :mickey:

PrincessASquared
02-03-2010, 06:25 PM
I noticed that they are having events there for ESPN the Weekend and was hoping to go and check it out.

KylesMom
02-03-2010, 10:55 PM
While the A/P site shows a $5 discount for the Mike & Mike show during ESPN the weekend, I wasn't able to find any additional offers for A/P holders. It's the grand re-opening/unveiling of "ESPN Wide World of Sports" in conjunction with "ESPN the Weekend". Without more information from the websites (and new Mickey Monitor), I suspect that all you could do is go to the turnstiles & inquire if any additional discounts apply.