PDA

View Full Version : Timing on-line ADR's

twinboyz
02-02-2010, 02:13 PM
When making ADR's, I know we can make them 180 days out. My question is..if your 180 day mark is Friday, can you go on-line at 12:01 am. Or is it 7:00am EST? Just need to know when to set the alarm clock.

:thanks:

wdwnomad
02-02-2010, 10:16 PM
You should be able to go online at 6:00 am EST to begin making your ADR's.

Donald's Girl
02-02-2010, 10:27 PM
It isn't 180 days out anymore. It was changed to 90 days out last year.
So, don't quite set the alarm clock yet!

KylesMom
02-02-2010, 11:15 PM
Sorry, Donald's Girl, but Disney reinstated the 180 day rule in October or thereabouts. You can make your ADRs at 180 days plus the next ten days of your trip, provided you're staying at a Disney resort & have your reservation number.

I was able to go on-line and make 11 ADRs for our upcoming stay last Monday beginning at around 5:56 am Eastern Time (4:56 am my time). It was actually very convenient & the only ADRs I had to call for were the Fantasmic Dinner Package and an alternative day for Ohana just in case we couldn't get the MM Fantasmic Package on the day we wanted to.

So set that alarm, have your plans ready, and have fun! :mickey: I was a bit hesitant to make our ADRs on-line, but it was a snap, I have everything in writing (e-mail confirmation) and I got everything my family wanted!

twinboyz
02-03-2010, 10:05 AM
Thanks KylesMom! I will be setting the alarm clock. This is my first time doing ADR's online and I'm pretty excited. Planning our trip is only half the fun! Of course we've changed our mind on a few already, but I'll be glad to get my confirmation numbers in place.:thumbsup: