PDA

View Full Version : What's in your wallet, uh, I mean backpack?

MegaDisney
02-02-2010, 01:15 PM
What are your tips for must have items in your backpack for trips to the Disneyland Resort?

Aside from the usual suspects of a camera, etc. I love to carry some snacks and one of the handheld fans they sell. Can't beat the cooling breeze one of these little gems offers while standing in line in the middle of a SoCal summer day.

I also try and carry a bottle of water purchased elsewhere. The water prices at DLR are outrageous!

What are some of your tips?

robnadina
02-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Hand Sanitizer and Handi-Wipes. DL is a very clean park, but you never know when these will come in handy. Especially after a Frozen Banana or Dolw Whip :tasty:

Disney4us2
02-02-2010, 04:59 PM
Let's see.... I carry a bit with us.

Hand sanitizer/wipes. My insulin/meter, inhaler, bandaids, sunscreen (hot weather times), contact lens solution, small bottled waters, get most of our water from the CS. Mini flashlight, head light for my walker. A little bit of snacks... bring my own pop corn in a ziploc bag. Extra microwave popcorn (un popped, use the microwave at Whitewater snacks). Extra ziploc bags. This does not include the things my DD puts in like her nintendo DS, light toys, and the animal of the day. Also right now ponchos/umbrellas, extra jackets, socks, tops. Although I keep some of it in the car.

Wow... that's a lot...lol:mickey:

eeyorepoohfan
02-12-2010, 01:52 PM
We actually carry a Camelback with us. :thumbsup:It holds about 100 ounces of water. We always fill it full of ice with a little water before we head to the parks for the day. This really helps us to remember to drink water throughout the entire day! Plus it goes into a small backpack to hold your other essentials!:number1:
We also include snacks (granola bars, individual snack packs of cookies/crackers), hand sanitizer/wipes, chapstick with built in sunscreen, sunscreen, small first aid kit, sunglasses cleaner, and a light jacket (if the evenings are cool).