PDA

View Full Version : Need help with Disney Trivia!

DisneyFreak23
02-01-2010, 06:27 PM
My school is having a disney trivia contest and I need some help. There are a few questions that I don't know the answers to and any help would be greatly appreciated :)

1) In Pinnochio, what type of creature does Jiminy Cricket ride while underwater as he & Pinocchio search for Geppetto?

2) What type of headgear is worn by Rat & Mole in the animated feature "The Adventures of Ichabod & Mr Toad?

3)What is the name of the first dramatic animated cartoon series to be produced by Disney?

4) What is a three letter word for Mickey Mouse fanaticism?

I need to turn the sheet in Friday morning so any answeres before then I will be greatly thankful for! Dont let me down, Intercot!:thumbsup:

Zawadi
02-02-2010, 11:23 AM
1. Jiminy Cricket rides a sea horse

Zawadi
02-02-2010, 11:31 AM
3) Not sure - The Alice comedies were live action & animation. However "Oswald the Lucky Rabbit" was an animation series of 26 black and white short films in 1927/28.

BigThunderFan
02-02-2010, 12:56 PM
If I remember correctly, Rat & Mole are wearing hats similar to what you would see a detective from the time wear. Sherlock Holmes-ish if you catch what I mean. Not sure what they're called though.

Zawadi
02-02-2010, 05:08 PM
If I remember correctly, Rat & Mole are wearing hats similar to what you would see a detective from the time wear. Sherlock Holmes-ish if you catch what I mean. Not sure what they're called though.

The hats that you are referring to are called deerstalkers