PDA

View Full Version : Breakfest and Lunch question

tinkman
02-01-2010, 12:10 PM
I know that our dinners (except Palo) is included in the price of the cruise, but what about breakfest, lunch or those other times when we feel like a snack on the ship? Is the Palo brunch included or is this reservation only? I understand that alcholic drinks are extra, but are there any other drinks not included in the price of the cruise. Lastly, is the food at Castaway Cay included in the cruise price or is this something we have to pay for too? We don't want assume anything. Thanks!

Scar
02-01-2010, 03:37 PM
Breakfast and Lunch are included, but Palo's brunch is not. As far the extra's and snacks, I think most are, but not sure if they all are. There is a refresment area where the drinks are included, but if you order at a bar, they charge. Lunch at Castaway Cay is included, not sure about snacks.

btharvey
02-01-2010, 04:17 PM
Regular meals are included ... as are general snacks and alternatives to the sit-downs (pizza, burgers, dogs, etc.). Best of all, the ice cream is free!!! However, on the last night of the trip, the ice cream tends to close very early, so unless you're satisfied with a mickey bar, get while you can!

TammiMcMan
02-01-2010, 09:10 PM
"inclusive" meal choices:

3 rotational restaurants (assigned dinner times and tables)
Topsiders (open dining throughout the day)
Open breakfast & lunches offered in the rotational restaurants (check navigators for times)
Fast food options on deck 9 (burgers, sandwiches, chicken, ice cream, etc.)
Room service meals (continental breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack options)
Various food stations setup around the ship (usually in the evenings in the lounges and on deck buffets)
Castaway Cay dining
Unlimited beverages at the beverage station on deck 9, sodas, juices and iced teas ordered with meals in the restaurants

"extra charge" options

Snacks outside the theatre
any drinks (including non-alcoholic) that are ordered at the bar or from an on-deck waiter/waitress
Palo brunch, high tea and dinner
items ordered in the Cove Cafe coffee bar
Castaway Cay bar service

A little hint, if you are planning on going off the ship for any excursions, call and order something from room service. That way you aren't paying out of pocket for meals or snacks when you visit a port.

Tinkermom
02-04-2010, 09:22 PM
Just wanted to add that you will not go hungry. There is food available all over! Lots of yummy snacks available up by the pool. There are some very yummy treats available in the Cove Cafe that are also included. They are located in a glass case but there is no charge! Specialty coffee drinks are also available at Cove Cafe but for a charge.

DisneyFr33k
02-05-2010, 07:07 AM
A couple of things:

Topsiders Buffet (Magic) or The Beach Blanket Buffet (Wonder) do have hours. I remember wanting to eat lunch but they weren't quite ready yet.

Also, don't forget the midnight chocolate bar on the Magic. YUM! That is all inclusive too!

TammiMcMan
02-05-2010, 04:38 PM
Topsiders Buffet (Magic) or The Beach Blanket Buffet (Wonder) do have hours. I remember wanting to eat lunch but they weren't quite ready yet.This is a really good point. You'll want to check your Navigator daily for dining options. They'll list the restaurants that are open for breakfast and lunch and what the hours are at all food locations.

scootch713
02-17-2010, 03:35 PM
Room service pop/soda isn't included. Drink station on deck 9 is free