PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend?

Disney OB RN
01-30-2010, 09:07 AM
I am going at the end of May (arrival on May 25th), & have debated on extending our stay into Memorial Day Weekend. Any advice on those who have been at the parks during this weekend? The End of May forum was great help, now I just need to decide whether to stay longer or head to the beach (long drive home:mickey:)!!!

faline
01-30-2010, 05:05 PM
I have been over Memorial Day Weekend in the past and have found it to be generally manageable. I would expect higher crowds - probably in the moderate range - possibly higher in the Magic Kingdom.

Disney OB RN
01-31-2010, 09:44 AM
Thanks Faline. The PIN discount was too good too pass up, & our time frame is around these dates. Appreciate the info. Any others out there???? We almost always go in Nov/Dec., & are spoiled. Have been once in the first week of May, however, & it was beautiful, especially with the flowers at Epcot.

faline
01-31-2010, 04:19 PM
Have been once in the first week of May, however, & it was beautiful, especially with the flowers at Epcot.

You're welcome. Unfortunately, you'll miss the Flower & Garden show this year as that is slated to end on the 16th of May.