PDA

View Full Version : Disney webcam

mousecraz
01-30-2010, 03:50 AM
Anyone know the link for the web cam on Google, it uses the HoJo camera feed. I found this some time ago and have used it on my igoogle home page. Someone developed for a gadget for use on igoole and it has been fine up to this afternoon. It started asking for a sigh in and password for the camera with a Java login, I don’t have any login or password and have never needed one since I found this and installed it about a year ago. It launches when I open Firefox to my igoogle home page. Anyone know of the link, anyone having the same problem? Any info would be appreciated.

btharvey
01-30-2010, 10:00 AM
Here is one ...

http://www.hojoanaheim.com/take-a-tour/webcam/

Magic Smiles
01-30-2010, 12:53 PM
Ever Neat!

mousecraz
01-30-2010, 06:04 PM
Thanks for the reply but that appears to be their New access as of yesterday 1/22/10 on their home page. The one I would like to locate again is one that you can add to your igoogle Home Web page. I have several gadgets on my Home page at igoogle with Disney pictures (photos) that others have taken and post as well as many other gadgets associated with Disneyland. I even have a Weather Bug gadget that shows the weather in Anaheim daily. I use Firefox and with a g mail e mail address from Google I can access the igoogle and stay signed in. I have had the link for about a year and it give you the same picture as the HoJo site in real time. I has be3en working fine and was working fine up until yesterday afternoon when it started asking for a sign in id and a password. I then went to the HoJo web site and the same thing happened. Later that afternoon the HoJo web site started working but was using a different link for the feed "US Relay e live stream". Now if I could just figure how to get this onto my igoogle page that would be nice or find out what happened to the other one that ran with Java? I have found it on the web using google search within the last few days, since yesterday afternoon I can’t find it. In the past I have seen info referring to that site on other sites. The person who created it just put the link to get it onto google for anyone’s enjoyment, you did not have any control over the camera you were just able to watch the feed as it moved to preset points thru Ca Adventure and Disneyland and a view of the traffic on Harbor Blvd. Anyone else heard or know where to get this link if it still exists?