PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Jan 16 - 23rd

DisneyDoug2
01-29-2010, 09:38 AM
Just returned from 8 days at Disney, overall the trip went well, but we are Disney regulars and continue to notice the subtle changes to the service and attitude of Cast Members and services provided. Our dining experience at Le Cellier, Teppen Edo’s, and Mama Melrose’s were lacking at best. The waiters at Le Cellier & Mama’s could have not come around any less then they did and the quality of the food did not make up for it. At Teppen Edo’s the server was to busy trying to tell us that extras were not on the dinning plan to actually bring us what we wanted. It was like we were shut out of anything that was not on the plan. We also ate Boma’s, The Yachtsman, and LTT and have great service and excellent food.

As for the parks and the hotels again overall a good experience but the actions of a few Cast Members in attitude and acting like it was above them to smile are the things that are remembered. We were there 7 nights and tipped the room cleaner for the first few nights until the kids started to ask where were the towel animals and other things that you come to expect from Disney!

Anyway for the price you pay to go to Disney, I guess I just expected it to be at a much higher level then the local amusement park!

KylesMom
01-29-2010, 10:17 AM
I'm sorry that you experienced some "slippage" this trip, Doug. I hope you and your family were still able to find some Disney Magic during your trip! :mickey:

Ms. Mode
01-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Wow! This is night and day from our trip just three weeks ago. The CMs were wonderful, a lot we traded pins with and they would see us coming and start smiling before we even got up to them. The food and service were great, and we had a new 'animal' to add to the herd every day. Sorry you were disappointed this time around, every trip is different I've found :mickey:

faline
01-29-2010, 12:47 PM
Sorry your trip didn't live to your expectations for it!