PDA

View Full Version : Where can I request park info by mail?

johnw
01-27-2010, 05:14 PM
:mickey: We are planning our Disney vacation for our little daughter and I want to first get all the phamlets and information about all the parks I can by mail to see whats all available. A friend of ours went through DisneyWorld somehow and setup the flight, 7 night stay at one of the Pop hotels and breakfast with the characters in a couple years. I need a address or website I can email to request information. My wife and I were there for our Honeymoon but that was 20 years ago. Thank you for everyones help. John in Michigan

Strmchsr
01-27-2010, 05:32 PM
:welcome: to Intercot!!!

Go to the Disney World website (www.disneyworld.com ) and request a free planning DVD. The info comes with that. Also, be sure to check out Magical Journeys. They are dedicated to Disney travel and will make sure you are able to book the best vacation possible with the best deal. Just do a search on here for Magical Journeys (http://www.yourmagicaljourneys.com) and you'll see the reports of how wonderful they are.

faline
01-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Also, if you look at the top of your computer screen and click on the tab for Info Central, you'll find lots of information that might help you plan your trip. You might want to buy a book like Birnbaum's Official Disney World Guide which will give you lots of basic information. Post questions here. Folks here have lots of Disney experience and will be happy to help you with your trip planning.

johnw
01-27-2010, 06:38 PM
:mickey: Excellent. Thanks for your information. I have ordered the cd and will keep looking at the information on this board. I am sure things have changed in 20 years since the last time we have been there. Thanks again. John in MI.

Strmchsr
01-27-2010, 06:45 PM
I am sure things have changed in 20 years since the last time we have been there. Thanks again. John in MI.

Definitely. You'll hardly recognize the place. Most of what was in Epcot 20 years ago is something different and DHS and AK weren't even around. A lot of MK is still the same, though.

Dyanna
01-28-2010, 11:41 AM
If there is a Doorway to Dreams store in your local mall you can pick up the individual park maps there.