PDA

View Full Version : Any News About Night Of Joy 2010??

DisneyPrincess21
01-27-2010, 02:55 AM
I am really hoping I will be able to attend the night of joy this year. I have always wanted to go, and I might try and swing it this year. Do you think they will have it around September 10th-11th this year? That seems to be the dates when they usually have it. Also, I read somewhere on the internet that they were moving it back to the Magic Kingdom this year, if that's true then I am for sure going this year.

Just wondering if anyone has heard any news about it for this year.

joanna71985
01-27-2010, 11:00 AM
I don't know the dates. But Night of Joy is being moved back to the Magic Kingdom for 2010.

diz_girl
01-27-2010, 11:20 AM
Night of Joy is pretty much always the weekend following Labor Day.

DisneyPrincess21
01-28-2010, 05:20 AM
Just found this tonight on the internet!

"Disney's Night of Joy returns to the Magic Kingdom in 2010! Up-Lifting Music and Great Rides for 2 Nights! Dates Sept 10 &Sept 11, 2010

Friday, September 10, 2010
- Casting Crowns
- Francesca Battistelli
- Tenth Avenue North
- David Crowder Band
- Barlow Girl
- Chris Tomlin
- Group 1 Crew

Saturday, September 11, 2010
- Family Force 5
- MercyMe
- Third Day
- Red
- LeCrae
- Day of Fire
*One more artist to be announced*

Disney's Night of Joy is coming back to Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom, where it first started out. However, the gathering of Christian Music's hottest stars to rock the night away at Disney has not changed. The Disney's Night of Joy is still a private, after the park has closed, 2 Night, special event made especially for the fans of contemporary Christian Music.

Music by the names topping the Christian Music charts will be performed live on stages throughout the park.

All the great rides at the Magic Kingdom, like the Space Mountain, Big Thunder Mountain, It's a Small World, the Mad Teacups, Disney's Haunted Mansion and many more will be open to all the fans at the event."

DisneyPrincess21
03-04-2010, 02:57 PM
Anyone know when Disney announces the Night Of Joy line up and when they start selling tickets?