PDA

View Full Version : Special Valentine's Day Menu 2010

NotaGeek
01-26-2010, 02:28 PM
From the DisneyParks Blog:

I know it may seem early to some of you to start making Valentine’s reservations, but my husband and I made dinner reservations for Valentine’s Day on January 14. Call me crazy, but I knew exactly where I wanted to go, and I didn’t want to have to settle for a-less-than-ideal time.

For those of you who might be looking to eat at a restaurant at the Disneyland Resort, here are two restaurants that have Valentine’s Day menus available: Steakhouse 55 at the Disneyland Hotel and Carnation Cafe, located on Main Street, U.S.A in Disneyland park.

The sweetheart dinner menu at Steakhouse 55 starts with a celebratory champagne toast with etched champagne flutes filled with “Magicale” Sparkling Sweet Brachetto Rose or Iron Horse Fairytale Cuvee. For the first course, you can choose from Steakhouse 55’s signature onion soup or wedge salad. There are four heartwarming main entrees on the menu, including Certified Angus Filet Mignon, Broiled Halibut Steak with Lemon Caper Sauce, Shelton Free-Range Double Breast of Chicken and Portobello Mushroom Stack with Roasted Peppers, and they are served with your choice of steamed asparagus spears or potatoes au gratin. It’s the dessert that really caught my eye though. It’s a heart-shaped Chocolate & Kahlua Mousse with a Crispy Praline Center.

Carnation Cafe, a more laid back and casual experience, is featuring an angel hair pasta with pesto marinated shrimp and roasted red bell pepper cream sauce. For dessert, they’re serving a strawberry and passion fruit shortcake with whipped heavy cream.

Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 714-781-DINE.

MegaDisney
01-27-2010, 01:40 PM
I have been told that Granvilles, uh, I mean Steakhouse 55 is already fully booked for Valentines Day.

NotaGeek
01-27-2010, 01:48 PM
I have been told that Granvilles, uh, I mean Steakhouse 55 is already fully booked for Valentines Day.
WOW. Evidently Twitter works! :thumbsup: