PDA

View Full Version : AP Renewal questions

laprana
01-26-2010, 10:42 AM
My family purchased APs for the first time in May 2009, and we are going to renew them this year. I'm pretty sure that we're going to renew them online within the 60 days before they expire on May 24. I saw on the Passholder web site that if I do renew them online, I can choose to pick them up at a park ticket window or have them shipped to my home.

My questions are, if I choose to have them shipped to my home, will I get the actual AP tickets, or will I get an exchange certificate that I will have to swap for real tickets at a park? If I choose the will call option, will I just print out an exchange certficiate and then take that to a park after we arrive to swap for our APs?

Sorry if these are dumb questions! :blush: We've never had APs to renew before, so this is all new to me! Thanks for any info you can offer!

LoriSan
01-26-2010, 11:19 AM
I don't know about the shipping option, but I picked up my renewed AP's last week that I renewed by phone 2 months ago. I just took the confirmation number to Guest Services with my ID.