PDA

View Full Version : Kouzzina"s for Breakfast

rafiki fan
01-25-2010, 07:48 PM
We have plans this trip to try Kouzzina's for breakfast. We used to love Spoodles for Breakfast and we were sad to hear it closed. Has anyone had Kouzzina's for breakfast and how was it? What do you suggest as a good choice?

ElenitaB
01-25-2010, 08:06 PM
We had breakfast at Kouzzina over the summer and it was very good! I enjoyed it as much as our Spoodles breakfast years before. Here's a link (http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=160590) to what I wrote upon our review (there are pics too). As for recommendations, I'd go with their "stacked" breakfast.

KAT1811
01-25-2010, 08:49 PM
We haven't eaten there but I will say that the staff at the Yachtsman raved about the breakfast on our last trip and went so far as to call and get us ADRs for the next morning insisting that we try it. I have never in all my trips heard any CM get so excited about a restaurant. Sadly our 4 children had a tough time getting going the next morning and we had to cancel our ADR. Hopefully we'll get to try it soon.

wdwvacationeer
01-26-2010, 07:05 AM
We just ate there for breakfast last month and really liked it. We all had something different and each one of us liked it. The server was great, too!