PDA

View Full Version : LTT character dining?

stephntampa
01-25-2010, 06:51 PM
Does LTT have character dining again? Is it dinner only? Thanks!

KylesMom
01-25-2010, 06:57 PM
Actually, LTT has character (Pooh & Friends) dining from now through February 14 while Crystal Palace is being renovated. Once the renovations are complete, LTT will go back to being a "no character" location.

TinaT
01-25-2010, 07:50 PM
I was there last week and the characters were Minnie, Chip, Dale and Pluto

stephntampa
01-26-2010, 07:13 AM
Thanks for the replies. Are they doing breakfast there, too? And I am guessing that the characters are there for all dining hours?

wdwfansince75
01-26-2010, 08:14 AM
According to other sites, LTT is providing character dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner during the CP refurb. On Feb 15, when CP is scheduled to reopen, LLT will return to serving only lunch and dinner, with no characters at either meal.

KylesMom
01-26-2010, 08:44 AM
I was there last week and the characters were Minnie, Chip, Dale and Pluto I was making my dining reservations yesterday, and the Crystal Palace dining tab was very specific about relocating the Pooh & friends character dining to Liberty Tree. However, the Liberty Tree Tavern tab doesn't say anything about the characters being temporarily located there! I must say that I'd rather dine with Minnie, Chip, Dale & Pluto at LTT - they just seem to "fit" better.

like2workout
01-26-2010, 08:51 AM
when i was there 2 weeks ago, very few were eating breakfast there. i think most people just don't know it's open for breakfast. we didn't until we walked by once day and a ltt employee was in front of the restaurant ringing a bell and letting people know breakfast was being served. then another day, a castmember was at the front gates prior to park opening going person to person asking if anyone wanted to eat breakfast there. we had lunch reservations and the characters were chip, dale, pluto, and minnie in their colonial outfits.

bob6572
01-31-2010, 03:51 PM
Had dinner friday night with Pluto, Minnie, and Chip and Dale

MushuGrl
02-01-2010, 12:57 PM
We were told Pooh and Friends too but had Minnie, Chip, Dale and Pluto (not that we cared, we weren't going for character dining anyway.)

Word of warning though for you booking lunch - we were told right up until we left that the lunch menu remained the same as before (we book lunch specifically for the fried cheese). Lunch and dinner are both actually served family style now. Lunch was salad, turkey, pork loin, flank steak, dressing, mac n cheese, green beans, mashed potatoes, and apple cobbler with ice cream.

And it was GOOOOOD. But I miss my fried cheese and penne pasta.