PDA

View Full Version : Help with counterservice

crmark1
01-25-2010, 11:40 AM
After much waffeling I have booked our trip with the QS DDP. I need help! What are the best counterservice locations at Epcot and Hollywood Studios?

g8rgirl29
01-25-2010, 11:50 AM
DHS: I like Backlot Express and ABC Commisary the best. DD loves Toy Story Pizza Planet.
EPCOT: We like Electric Umbrella, Cantina de San Angel (I think this is closed for refurb though), and Yakitori House.
I will send you a pm with menus at the different parks and resorts.

KylesMom
01-25-2010, 12:15 PM
We, too enjoy Backlot Express near Star Tours and Pizza Planet at DHS. You have both indoor and outdoor seating for these CS locations, and the food has always been ok for us. If you hit the CS locations over on Sunset Boulevard, it is all outdoor seating - which could be a consideration, dependent upon the weather.

At Epcot, you have Sunshine Seasons in Future World (a nice variety of many different foods), and when you hop over to World Showcase, you've got everything from fish-n-chips to chinese to mediterranean - as well as some good ole' American fare at Liberty Inn. It all depends on your tastes as to where the best CS place is here! :mickey:

#1donaldfan
01-25-2010, 12:22 PM
Studios....ABC, Pizza Planet

EC....Yorkshire Fish Shoppe, Sunshine Seasons..

Scar
01-25-2010, 12:39 PM
Here's another thread that should help.

http://www.intercot.com/discussion/showthread.php?t=166078

brownie
01-25-2010, 01:35 PM
My favorite at Epcot is Sunshine Seasons. For Hollywood Studios it's the Backlot Express.

Ms. Mode
01-25-2010, 02:15 PM
Starring Rolls is our favorite at HS :thumbsup:

WVParkfan
01-25-2010, 02:33 PM
At DHS, we like the Studio Catering Company for caesar salads, and the Tune-in Lounge beside the 50's Prime Thyme.

At Epcot, the sky is the limit for Counter Service!
Mexico - Cantina de San Angel
Norway - Kringla Bakery
China - Lotus Blossom Cafe
Germany - Sommerfest
American Adventure - Liberty Inn
Japan - Yakitori House
Morocco - Tangierine Cafe
UK - Yorkshire County Fish Shop

In Future World:
Electric Umbrella
Sunshine Seasons at the Land Pavilion

bruin1344
01-26-2010, 01:05 PM
I dont really have a favorite at DHS. If you're in the mood for pizza, go to Toy Story Pizza or regular American food go to Backlot Express.

I like all the World Showcase countries counter service, Electric Umbrella, and Sunshine Seasons.

Iluvpooh
01-26-2010, 01:52 PM
Tangierine Cafe' morocco- WS/Epcot
I don't like any of the CS places at MGM. Sorry.

MississippiDisneyFreak
01-26-2010, 05:08 PM
You pretty much can't go wrong with CS at Epcot, I like the fish n chips at the UK and nachos at Mexico, but everything I've tried in the world showcase has been good

Hollywood Studios is harder...although it is a limited menu I really like Starring Rolls. They have awesome gourmet sandwiches and yummy pastries....

ILoveMickey'77
01-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Our favorites at Hollywood Studios are Pizza Planet and Backlot Express.

As for EPCOT, we have to eat at Sunshine Seasons everytime we go. The food seems to be very fresh and they have a good varity, not just your typical burgers and chicken nuggets.

We also like Yakitori House in Japan and Cantina de San Angel, although as previous posted mentioned, it's closed.

Rekenna
01-27-2010, 05:35 PM
HI!

At DHS we like Backlot Express, and Pizza Planet.

At Epcot Yakitori House is really nice, no french fries there!

Enjoy, have fun!:mickey: