PDA

View Full Version : Need help picking when to go. April 2011

Bethis26fan
01-25-2010, 09:51 AM
I need some help picking when to go to the world next april. We were going to go for my birthday which is the 24th:party:. Well that's Easter Sunday so that's out. It will be me & my cousin her niece (2) & our other cousin's little girl (4).
So we don't want to go when it's super busy. Should we go the last week in March or the 1st or 2nd week of April. Any help would be great. I really wanted to go at my birthday:blush:, but with 2 small children we would rather go non-holiday. Thanks for the tips.

Strmchsr
01-25-2010, 10:11 AM
Having Easter so abnormally late next year really puts a kink into crowds. I'm not sure we'll be able to know when the crowds will really kick up. With it being so late maybe a lot of folks will still take their spring break early instead of Easter Week as usual. My guess (and it's only a guess) is that mid or late March would be better than April leading up to Easter. Or you might wait until mid-May. I would think any time around the 24th is going to be nuts because you have grad nights, Easter, and all the high school bands showing up for their trips at the same time.

c&d
01-25-2010, 10:32 AM
Besides being Easter, there's the schools in the Northeast that have that normally have that week off for their spring break. In MA it's always the 3rd week of April. I think NH and CT are also off the same week as we are.

I would opt for the first 2 weeks of April or maybe even the first week of May.

Bethis26fan
01-25-2010, 10:41 AM
Maybe we will do March 27 - April 2. I really don't want to do mid may, that's starting to get into Hot weather. :)

Zeike
01-26-2011, 05:13 PM
we also did our search for april and found the first week of april to be the best bet...most srping breaks happen in march or late april...hope you have a great trip