PDA

View Full Version : CSR Pack-N-Plays

jeromyanddana
01-25-2010, 03:07 AM
I am trying to figure out the lenth of pack-n-plays at CSR. I am not sure my 2 yr old will fit and surely don't want him all cramped-not able to stretch out. He is an average 2 yr old (will be 27 mo in April) as far as length. I just am trying to plan our April visit and am getting anxious about this. Thanks to anyone who can help me--I am such a worry wart! :confused:

buzz2001
01-25-2010, 05:20 AM
PM sent

BigRedDad
01-25-2010, 06:41 AM
I am not sure about the P&P, but we took our then 27 month old DD to Pop Century. She slept in the bed with one of us. I just tucked the sheet in tight on her side. For us, it was not big deal.

jwildflower1981
01-25-2010, 07:54 PM
I was actually wondering pretty much the same thing. Is it like the standard Greco pack in play? Does CSR provide PnP sheets too or should I bring one from home?

BigRedDad
01-26-2010, 05:15 AM
If I remember correctly, they are the standard PnP's. They do not provide the bedding and we had to bring ours from home. This was almost 2 years ago, so things may have changed in that time. My DD never would go in a PnP and we hoped being worn out at WDW she would.

buzz2001
01-26-2010, 05:28 AM
They do provide the bedding for the pack n plays.

Disney Doll
01-29-2010, 03:58 PM
They have standard Graco pack n plays. My son is 27 months now and I don't think he would fit comfortably. Also the matresses on those things are pretty thin for a kid that size. Ask about bed rails. We co-sleep anyway so we just tuck DS in between us.

KylesMom
01-29-2010, 04:12 PM
We, too decided that DS was too large at 27 months & requested the bed rails for him. Coupled with the fact that CSR has queen beds, you could either do bed rails or comfortably sleep with him, provided you don't need that bed for another in your party. :thumbsup:

Buttercup
01-29-2010, 05:02 PM
They are standard Graco Pack & Plays regardless of the hotel you book. They come with a fitted sheet, but no blankets. I think they stick a fullsize bedsheet in there (folded up) if you wanna use it, but we always make sure to bring down a couple of the kids' blankets instead.