PDA

View Full Version : Magical Express Information

Rosemickey68
01-24-2010, 08:11 PM
Are you able to request that the tags for the luggage be sent to 2 different addresses.
We will be booking and paying for our upcoming trip and our son lives in another city. So can we ask that they send his tags to his address and ours to our address? Or will they arrive in enough time for us to overnight them to him before we leave?

wdwnomad
01-24-2010, 10:20 PM
I don't think they will send the DME packet to two separate addresses. You will get it in plenty of time to mail him the luggage tags and voucher. They are sent out about 45 days prior to arrival.

betholtmans
01-24-2010, 10:43 PM
You'll have them in plenty of time to get them to your son, you'll get them 2-3 weeks ahead of your scheduled departure! ;)

BigRedDad
01-25-2010, 06:55 AM
Don't fret the luggage tags. Even if you do not get them in time, it is not necessary to have them. You check in at the DME desk, they gather info on the bags, get the luggage tickets from you, and they still pull them. This was the case for us. If you want to make it a little more obvious, you can get yellow tape, attach it to the luggage, write your resort and confirmation number on it. This is not necessary either, but it does flag your luggage for them.

Rosemickey68
01-25-2010, 12:00 PM
Thanks everyone for the replies!:mickey:
I can tell my DH as he was worried about this and he will be relieved!