PDA

View Full Version : Alamo AP rates?

EeyoresBestFriend
01-24-2010, 05:03 PM
Alamo car rentals had a discount code for AP holders until the end of December.

Has anyone seen one for the spring? If you had, could you let me know where you saw it or what it was? I need to rent at the beginning of May when we go there for a week.:cloud9:

faline
01-24-2010, 05:12 PM
Do you belong to the Canadian version of AAA? You might get a discount from the venue. Check also the airline you fly; sometimes they have discount rates when you book through the airline. Credit card companies often offer promotions on car rentals.

EeyoresBestFriend
01-24-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi Faline~

Thanks for the suggestions. When I called Alamo they said I had to have some kind of 'code'. That they can not just enter any AAA or anything else unless I provide the code. She also said that they are not longer offering AAA discounts?!?!? Sounded weird ~ maybe I just got the weekend fill-in help . . . :D

KylesMom
01-25-2010, 09:11 AM
Disney has not updated their A/P website to announce any new discount codes at this time. They still have the Alamo code listed which expired on December 31st on the passholder site.

I'd call the A/P hotline at (407) 560-PASS to inquire if they plan on announcing any new promotions with Alamo. :mickey:

wdwfan
01-25-2010, 12:45 PM
I have a March reservation using AP rate code. It accepted it and gave me discount. Used code in my booklet. As Alamo does not accept AAA code anymore. I've tried and just get discount not valid. I just logged into passholder website it shows Alamo 20% off in 2010 under benefits/services.

AirlineGuy07
01-26-2010, 11:52 AM
We always rent from Alamo in May. We are not passholders but if you have a VISA card you can get a really good discount in May. You get 20% plus an addition $30 off any size car. If you PM me I will give you the website.