PDA

View Full Version : Photopass at Water Parks

marlaine
01-24-2010, 12:48 PM
Are there photopass people at the water parks?

Zippy 1
01-24-2010, 01:38 PM
When we at Blizzard Beach in 2007 there were PP photographers. We got a little wristband card for them to swipe. We got a ton of pictures that day. It was a lot of fun. We even had a photographer who spent time letting us do silly poses in the pool. It was fun adding the pictures to our collection.
I do not know if they are still there - but if they ae take advantage of it. It did not seem like a lot of people were.

BMan62
01-24-2010, 03:11 PM
Yes, there are PhotoPass photographers in the water parks. I got numerous pics taken back in September....Fun to watch them get soaked in their uniforms!!!

ibelieveindisneymagic
01-24-2010, 04:23 PM
Yes there are! We got some great pictures at Blizzard Beach last May. They don't seem to be very busy, so they take time to set-up some really cute special shots.

We also got to meet Goofy, as we were soaked in our swimsuits, but he didn't seem to mind :blush:

Julie_Mouse
01-24-2010, 04:28 PM
I think it depends when you're going to be there!

We were there last Feb. and we went to whichever one was open (it was an unseasonably warm day :laughing:). I had seen them in the water parks before, so I was on the lookout. Eventually, when I didn't see any, I asked a CM and she sort of laughed and said the photopass people don't usually brave the water parks during the winter months :(

But I have seen them in March, so they must be out then. Whenever you go, have a great time! :mickey: