PDA

View Full Version : Pin Number with ssiter inlaws name

waymickey
01-23-2010, 10:42 AM
I got a pin number today!!! yeaaaa! nope wait Booooo! It has my sister in laws name attached. Why did I get it? beacuse 6 years ago I booked a grand gathering and used my email. We go back every year, they have not been back. I called Disney and asked about the name and pin number and was told they are trying to ge her to come back. She can not travel anymore due to poor health.
So no pin number for me just a tease!:(

DizneyRox
01-23-2010, 12:56 PM
That's exactly what the PINs are for. To get people to come back. I seldom get them, and the reason I figure is I usually have a trip planned...

If it's any consolation, the "deals" are seldom any better than the normal deals, plus they tend to be at awkward times. Sometimes not, but they are pretty much trying to fill rooms...

Genie1953
01-23-2010, 04:42 PM
I read somewhere on one of the boards here on Intercot that someone else had that happen.....took them making several calls to get the right cast member but they were finally allowed to use the pin. Worth trying anyway. We have NEVER received a pin code.....I keep waiting but nothing happens. :confused:

Buttercup
01-23-2010, 04:51 PM
That was me!
Same exact situation - only it was my sister's name from years ago when we had a Grand Gathering. About 2 months ago I got the pincode in the mail and then realized it was under her name... booo! But people on Intercot told me to try calling anyway.

I called once and the person said "No" because they do pincodes only by the person's name, not the address.
So I came back to Intercot and cried about it.
Someone told me to try calling back and getting a different reservation agent. So I did.

THEY GAVE IT TO ME! I'm happy to say our trip next week is 30% off! :cloud9:

So give it a try - call a few times if you have to. You might be pleasantly surprised!

kathiep
01-23-2010, 05:57 PM
I've been waiting for a PIN codes for years. Last week, one finally comes and guess what...it's the exact same offer I booked as a bounceback while we were there last August :mad::mad: Just my luck.

DisneyPrincess21
01-23-2010, 08:27 PM
I've been waiting for a PIN codes for years. Last week, one finally comes and guess what...it's the exact same offer I booked as a bounceback while we were there last August :mad::mad: Just my luck.

Hey, You only said you wanted a pin code offer, you didn't say it had to be a new offer. Be more specific next time ;)

j/k :D

#1donaldfan
01-24-2010, 09:01 AM
Hey, You only said you wanted a pin code offer, you didn't say it had to be a new offer. Be more specific next time ;)

j/k :D

yeah, watch what you ask for, you just might get it.....at least your going.....have fun...:mickey:

BigRedDad
01-24-2010, 10:15 AM
I read somewhere a way to get pincodes in to go to Disney's site, look up several different trips and save them. That can trigger the system to spit out a pin code to get you to actually book one of the saved trips.

waymickey
02-07-2010, 03:32 PM
we booked our vacation today and the CM said that i had another pin attached to my name. Got a good discount. I am so happy!!:mickey:

JenniferS.
02-07-2010, 05:18 PM
I think I got a pin number because we don't have anything booked for this year. We have been going every year for a few yrs in a row. We aren't going this year, but we are next year. We finally got a pin and we aren't even going to be able to use it.