PDA

View Full Version : dvc 2bd

gmgdisneymom
01-22-2010, 11:16 AM
We are planning a trip next nov with another family. There will be 8 of us in all. We are goin to get a 2bd and are looking at BLT, VWL and BWV - which is the biggest sq feet and which will be the easiest to get ressies - my home resort is SSR - should I book there and then move over or just wait for the 7 month window.

Thanks

pox24
01-22-2010, 11:46 AM
The dedicated 2 BR at BLT has a 3rd bathroom, just the same as Kidani Village. The others do not. VWL and BWV do not and are smaller. As far as availability goes I would secure SSR then check BLT when you're in the 7 month window. The 2 BR at BLT and Kidani Village are incredible. More than enough room for 8.:thumbsup:

WRWDisney
01-22-2010, 12:38 PM
I would guess that, depending on when in November you are talking about, BWV could be next to impossible (Food & Wine if early Nov) or VWL and BLT could be tough if late November (after decorations are up); so I would definitely book at the 11 month mark.

If I were an owner and booking at the 11 month mark at SSR, I would book a treehouse for two families (three bedrooms, but two bedrooms worth of points). Then I would look at Kidani SV and then BLT (both for the third bathroom and Kidani for the amazing themeing and animals).

Just my humble opinion.:thumbsup:

gmgdisneymom
01-22-2010, 12:45 PM
we are going the first week on Nov - I have booked a 2bd at SSR and will hope to get BLT - wish me luck - thanks:thumbsup:

BelleFan2
01-28-2010, 12:23 PM
Make sure you ask for a "dedicated" 2 bedroom. If you just say 2 bedroom they might give you a room which is actually just a studio and a 1 bedroom that are connected. While the connected door might be nice for multiple families, they are smaller than a dedicated 2 bedroom.